You have the opportunity to exchange, and return clothes if they do not suit you. Nonetheless, returns are possible under certain conditions:
- You must notify the request by generating a return label in the section “details of my orders” within 14 days after delivery to your home or your relay point.
- Returns must be unworn, unwashed, unused, unaltered, and with all original tags attached.
- Label is prepaid; the client is therefore responsible for the return shipping cost. The items must be sent back through the secure delivery system using the label that will be available when your return will be generated and accepted by EASY CLOTHES.
- Note that the return address is already pre-encoded on the RETURN label.
- If the original packaging is too damaged, the customer can use his own reinforced packaging.
In the event of non-compliance with those instructions, the return item will be considered as inconsistent with our returns policy and it will not be reimbursed.
Price of return: The RETURN shipping costs are borne by the customer and amount to:
Switzerland: à vos frais
Other countries: 20,00€
If you have benefited from a free shipment at the time of your order, thanks to the use of a voucher or thanks to the amount of your order which allowed you to reach the free delivery (rq: only in Belgium and in France), and if the entire order is returned, then the shipping costs will be charged to you.
In order to track your package, you can go to the "My returns" section and click on the link "track my return".
If you have any problems, please contact our customer service at the following address: sav[at]easy-clothes.com
Once your label is generated and printed, you will just have to stick it on your return package and drop it off at a Chronopost relay.
The return packages take much longer than the shipments to come back, it takes about 10 working days. When the tracking indicates "delivered", they will be delivered to our warehouse in Valencienne. Then they have to come back to Belgium.
As soon as it returns, you will receive an email from us.
Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria :
Once your label is generated and printed, simply paste it on your return package and deposit the package in a DPD relay point.
We invite you to contact the customer service at the following address: [email protected] to provide you with your return label.